Tuesday, September 11, 2007

1st post, hmmmm..................................


Welcome to our family blog! You can come here to learn about all of the exciting things that are going in in our lives, and to see pictures! This way, we won't have to email them out all the time and they won't clog up your inbox.


Lola started back to "class" last week. She goes on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-2:30. She loves her teacher, Mrs. Myrna, and all of her friends.



Dean is working hard as usual at KCBD. He should be getting his new mode of transportation delivered to the house any day now, so be looking for some pictures of that. (And pray for his safety!)


I am working at the hospital 2 nights a week in the Antepartum unit. I stay home with Lola the rest of the week. I love the night shift, I believe I was created to work nights.
That's it for now. Check back often.




0 comments: