Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's!

Lola had a class party yesterday. Above is she and 2 of her friends, below is a group shot of her class. You would not believe how full their treat sacks were - cookies, cupcakes, candy, etc..... After just being in the classroom for 30 minutes yesterday, I don't know how her teacher or any of the teachers do it. Especially on party days when the kids are pumped full of junk food. I know now why God made me a nurse and not a teacher. Please don't get me wrong, I love kids. I had thought about teaching preschool after the baby is born, so that I could have the same schedule as the kids and make some extra money.....but I like my time at work with other adults. I'll stick with nursing for now, thank you. I really do have all the respect in the world for Lola's teacher, Mrs. Myrna. She is like the "2-year old Whisperer!"


Here are some pics in her Valentine's getup, compliments of Aunt Greta. Thanks Aunt Greta!





0 comments: