Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rowan Timothy Myatt

Rowan was born December 21st at 4:55 pm. For the most part, labor and delivery was uncomplicated.


He weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 21 inches long.
He looked a lot like his brother and sister right after they were born!
He didn't cry much the entire time we were in the hospital. He still only cries sometimes when he is hungry. Ususally he just grunts when he needs something. He's very laid back.

Doe Doe and Deacon meeting Rowan.



Dr. Devine and Rowan. She also delivered Deacon but I never got a picture!
She is wonderful.

Lucille, my labor and delivery nurse and me. She also was my nurse with Deacon.
I could say so much about how wonderful she is, but there is not enough room on this blog. :)

Lola and Rowan.

Family of 5!
Sweet little Christmas present, under the tree.
He is such a good baby and I am so thankful for him.