Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Can't Be Very Far Away!

Most of you know that I am a Christmas freak. I love putting up my decorations as early as possible, I love Christmas music, Christmas colors, Christmas cookies, etc........ I started putting up my tree mid-November, and I am almost done with it. It has taken me a lot longer than usual, but I am almost done. When I get done, I will post a picture of it. For now I am going to post some pictures of years past.
Also, I am going to share some of my favorite Christmas memories. One of the best was when I was in First grade and I got a huge Strawberry Shortcake house from Santa. Another good one is when my brother had his G.I. Joes repelling from the tree, even after he had gotten in trouble several times, and my mom took the tree down to teach him a lesson. He could have electrocuted himself!
Enjoy the pics!


Christmas 2005, family photo.
First year decorating my white tree!

Christmas 2006 professional pictures.

Christmas 2006 - Lola's gingerbread house and mini tree.

2005, the best present I ever received!

2005, looking at the tree.







1 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Not only did your brother have his GI Joe's repelling off the tree, he pulled the lights out of their sockets and the tree was real (fresh) and getting crispier by the day. I thought it was wise to take the tree down before we all perished in a house fire. I hope I did not warp your psyche's towards real Christmas trees.