Thursday, June 19, 2008

This week

I tried to pose Deacon for pictures like I used to do all the time with Lola. It didn't work as well, but these turned out pretty cute.

We have started putting him in his Bumbo seat a lot. He likes to be able to see what is going on. He can hold his head up pretty well in it, when he gets tired he lays his head back. It's cute. Last night he was sitting in it on the coffee table while Dean and I cleaned the living room. Out of nowhere he busted out laughing. It sounded like a little chuckle. It was hilarious!

Dean took this of Deacon while we were at the park last week. I think it is the most perfect little picture.

Dean plays on the playground!

Lola had a GREAT time, she didn't want to leave, but it was over 100 degrees and the wind was blowing like 100 miles per hour. (Or it felt like that anyways.)

Deacon's first faceful of west texas dirt.

Sweet girl playing hard at the park.

Last week my sister was here with her youth group for church camp and she stayed at our house. Lola got to sleep with her every night! Then Saturday night my mom and Rich came on their way back to Dallas from Midland. My mom stayed with the kids while I went to work, and Dean went to the movies with Rich and Steve. This coming weekend, Dean's parents are coming to town.
That's all that's going on right now.
Until next time,
Jessica

1 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Love the post and the photos! Lola and Deacon are just gorgeous, oh course they come from excellent gene pools!

Enjoy Sir and Kelly Mom and send our Hello's!

Love,
Mom