Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Baby Girl





I still haven't had Lola's 3 year old pictures made, so I did them myself. Some are a little blurry, but I still think they turned out cute. She was a lot easier to photograph when she was Deacon's age, that's for sure!
Funny Story: Last week after we FINALLY got Deacon's room put together, Lola asked me out of the blue, "Mommy, how much longer is Deacon going to live here?" I almost busted out laughing, it was so cute. But then the more I thought about it, it made me sad! It never dawned on her that he was a permanent part of our family. She thought she would get the spotlight back all to herself! Poor thing. I guess that shows that she still has some adjusting to do............
Enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

andrea said...

i love your blog! i dont keep up with my internet surfing much, but love seeing your pictures and real life stories. Love you!

Leslie said...

Aww...I gotta get some money goin' around here so I can come and see my babies!
Lola is getting so big and Deacon is just the cutest little boy!

I miss y'all, and if you're out this way, let me know!
(My cell is out of commission, but I'm getting home service in two weeks, so I'll call you with the number)

Love ya!