Friday, June 26, 2009

What have we been up to?

This week Lola has been in the Dallas area making the rounds to see all of her grandparents. (Or "parents" as she calls them.)



Deacon and I have been chilling out together during the day, and he and his Daddy have had a grand old time at night while I am working. I worked extra this week, and he also stayed with his great aunt and great grandmothers some. He has been such a good boy-he is so easy to take care of. We forgot how "easy" it is with just one kid.



Tonight we will meet Lola at Dean's family reunion. Hopefully I will have pictures from the weekend.


Little Man loves to use a fork! So big!

Helping take care of the flowers!

1 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

I love that golden hair!
Happy Lola got to visit for a few days, at least she does not call you and Dean, "The Rents."