Saturday, July 4, 2009

Trilogies

Trilogy: A group of three works related in subject or theme.
I like Trilogies. Here are a few of my favorites.
We watched Back to the Future a lot when I was a kid.
Didn't we all learn SO much about time travel in the late 80's and early 90's?
Super Mario Brothers, for the original Nintendo. I successfully beat all three by sometime in the early 90's.

Oh, how I loved seeing the Scream movies in the theater!
These are super great horror films, even for those who don't like horror!

What a nice looking group of three siblings!

Here's another pretty cool group of siblings.
My my, isn't their hair red?



My favorite trilogy of all time is.......................................................
My kids!
We are going to have THREE KIDS by the end of this year.

Lola Grace

Deacon Samuel
Baby #3....coming December 2009.

1 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats! We will be praying for this sweet addition to your family!