Friday, December 3, 2010

HIATUS

Hello, readers. As you've hopefully noticed, I've been on quite the HIATUS.

[hahy-ey-tuhs] –noun, plural -tus·es, -tus.
1.
a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

(from dictionary.com)

I guess having three kids, a part-time job, and a budding bakery business has kept me from this blog which I so love. Or loved. It has been so long since I did this regularly that now when I think about blogging, I cringe and say "ohhhhh my blooooooooggggg.............." I have been reading a lot of blogs. I have some new hobbies since last time I wrote regularly. We also moved to another house, I wrecked my minivan, and my baby is almost 1. See what you've missed? I don't write this post to tease you. Or to appease you. Because...........

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!

So check back often!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: