Friday, October 12, 2007

Funny Stuff and Good News!




Last weekend we went home to Allen for a wedding. Ray and Shauna, 2 of our friends got married. We had a great time at the rehearsal and the wedding. It was a great party. Above is us at the rehearsal dinner, and Dean with some of his BFF's.



I found Lola like this one day last week. She had been putting on makeup with me, and she ran off. When it got quiet, I went to look for her. This is what I saw, and I almost fainted from laughing so hard. She covered her face in baby powder, and put some on her baby doll too. I said, "Lola, what did you do to your face?" She replied, " I have a moostache."



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








We had our first ultrasound today. From what they can tell, it looks like a BOY! By the size of the baby, I measured a week ahead. However, they won't officially change my due date until we have another ultrasound in November. I didn't have an ultrasound this early with Lola, so I didn't expect to see so much. It (he) looks like an actual little person with a face, arms, legs, etc.... In November we will have a for-sure due date and we should know the gender with 100% certainty.
We are still deciding on names, but we have a strict policy of NOT telling the name until the baby is born. You can ask, but we won't tell you. I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

I will post more pictures when I can get them downloaded.

0 comments: