Monday, November 5, 2007

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

I have been trying to upload pictures for days. We have a really crappy internet connection. Some of the pictures won't be on here because I can't upload them. Sorry. The picture above is Lola trick-or-treating. She said "Oh, a fire hydrant! Take my picture with it!"

The rest of these are her at school. I think you can see her wings pretty well in this one.


Here she is with JoJo the clown and Dorothy & Toto. She had a great Halloween and got enough candy to last her until next year, unless Dean and I eat it all before then.
Yesterday, we went to our cousin Libby's 2nd birthday party! She has a lot of little cousins, and we all had fun. It is nice to have family nearby.
Please pray for my Aunt Myrna, my dad's sister. She is in Slaton at a care center recovering from open heart surgery.
Well, that's all. I am pretty busy this week because we are leaving town on Thursday. I may not post for about a week. But who knows, maybe I will surprise you.....



0 comments: