Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 Months Old!

Deacon is 3 Months today! He is doing normal 3 month old things, like holding his head up, laughing, smiling, and cooing. He loves to be sung to. He recognizes Dean and I, and recently he has started smiling at Lola. I think he will sit up early because he seems very determined to do it. He can lift his upper body, but his big ol' belly gets in the way. He still prefers to be held most of the time. He still wakes up once at night, but I think that will end soon. He has also found his fist and knaws on it and drools on it a lot. He has a tooth bud on the top, but so far it hasn't broken through.
He is a sweet precious baby and we are so glad he is part of our family. We love you brother!

Here is Lola at the same age. To me they look alike, like you can tell they are brother and sister. She was so pretty! She is a great kid and a wonderful big sister. We love you Lola!

2 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Deacon has Fred Flintstone feet, just like his Papa! I cannot wait for him to try on his new duds!

Dana said...

You have two precious kids, and I am with you, I can see the brother sister similarities!