Thursday, October 2, 2008

Four More Years!!!!!!!

I met Dean at church camp in June 1997. We were good friends until October 1998 when we started dating. We were "on and off" a lot, especially through our college years!
We were married October 2, 2004 at the Apple Orchard in Idalou. It was a crisp fall day and the sun began to set during the ceremony behind the gazebo that you see below. I will never forget the colors of fall, the flowers, music, and all the people that we loved who were there with us. I will never forget how lucky I felt to FINALLY be marrying the person that I knew I was supposed to marry for years before.
These four years have not been short on trying times for us, but they have also been the happiest and most rewarding of my life.
I love my husband for many reasons: he is hilarious, he has gorgeous red hair and freckles, he is smart, he is hardworking, he loves our kids, he is fun to be with, he is witty, and he has given me a wonderful life.
Here are some pictures from the last four years, not necessarily in chronological order, but I tried.... Enjoy!

Our wedding ceremony
Getting ready
Nervous???Christmas 2004 February 2005 - our first house!
April 2005 - in labor with Lola
Sharing my oxygen mask.
Ruidoso October 2005
Ruidoso again
1st Anniversary! August 2005 at Abby's wedding Christmas Eve 2005
Christmas Day 2005 - our first turkey May 2006
Halloween 2006Goofy self-portrait -
I have no idea when this was taken!!
New Year's Eve 2005 August 2007 February 2008-pregnant with Deacon
July 2008 I love you Dean!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Fourth Anniversary you two!

Love you and Dean and those beautiful babies!