Monday, October 27, 2008

Bath Time!!!!!


Deacon's baby tub has gotten too small for him. So, we got the little bath seat out and tried him in it last night. I asked Lola if she wanted to take a bath with her brother, and she was SO excited. Then, when we got into the bathroom and I was putting Deacon in the tub, she said, "mom, make sure he doesn't go potty in the bath."

Ok Lola, I'll get right on that. :)

In case you are wondering what all that grunge is in between the tiles, it's BATH CRAYON - beware, it's not really that washable!


Hope you enjoy the video.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

They are so cute together! I love how she makes him laugh!

See...we needed one of those sitter things when my brother and I were little. But then again, it wouldn't have given me a chance to save him either...