Friday, February 20, 2009

Funny

I am not an animal person, really. I don't really care for little dogs, and I HATE loud, annoying dogs that bark all the time and jump on you. I like big dogs and cats. Hamsters, turtles, and other "housepets" creep me out. Even looking at Lola's goldfish while I am cooking grosses me out.

However, one of my new favorite websites is http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/ - it is pictures of (mostly) cats with captions on them. For some reason, I can almost pee my pants from laughing so hard when I read it. Anyways, here is one that was on there today. So funny. Check it out.

funny pictures of cats with captions


more animals

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that site, and I'm not even really a cat person...

icanhascheezburger is GREAT!

My favorite on there is the one of the cat looking at the grass and...um...thinking about being sick....

LOL!