Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where There's a Will, There's a Child!

Sweet, sweet Deacon. Where do I begin? I haven't blogged lately because this little fella is keeping me on my toes. He is standing and reaching things that he shouldn't be. He also has started showing A LOT of personality. I don't think he's going to be the quiet, reserved "baby of the family." He has already figured out that he and his sister have to share toys, and even if she tries to share with him, he won't have it. He wants the WHOLE toy to himself, and lets out the loudest screeching scream you have ever heard!
Of course he is still sweet and precious too. He waves "hi" and "bye," stands up, claps his hands, and gives hugs. He hugs his sister when they wake up from naps.


Here are some pics of Lola at the same age. Oh yeah, Happy late Valentine's Day! Remember when I only had one kid and I had time to pose her and take her picture just for holidays? Not so much anymore. Sorry.


1 comments:

Leslie said...

Fraternal twins almost three years to the day apart!!

I love these pictures!

They are both precious blessings to the whole family!!

Love you guys!