Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here's to You, Little Brother

Happy Late Birthday, Bhoov! I wanted to tell you over the phone, but you didn't answer. (weird, huh?) So instead I made you some delicious deviled eggs and took a picture of them so you would know how much effort I put into your birthday.
Just kidding, these are the ones we made last Christmas that Hillary and I dared you to eat in 5 minutes without puking, and you ate them! And never puked to my knowledge. Anyways, its been a delight having you around these last 25 years.
Here are some interesting things about you my incredibly huge blog audience should know.
You can drink more Red Bull than anyone else I know.

You can grow lots of really long facial hair. And back hair. And once I helped you shave your back. Remember? Who's your favorite sister?

You like to make us laugh, especially around the table. When you were a kid, it was the black olives on your fingers. In this pic above, it's shrimp heads on your fingers.

You have come to stay with me several times and we always have lots of fun. Like in this pic, where I think you were trying to look like Dangle from Reno 911. You stayed with us for 2 weeks during the summer and babysat Lola and we watched tons of chick movies. Remember?

You like to sleep. During the day. Me too, bro. It's totally genetic.

You're funny, always have been. Probably always will be.
Oh, and I know you will get all mad and say "take those pictures off your blog!" and stuff and act like you don't like the attention and whatknot, but I know the truth.
Next time just answer your phone. It'd be much easier that way.
Here's to 25 more!

3 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

He did not want a big deal made over him, so we didn't. I did buy him a teeny tiny chocolate cake...

Great post, and shall I post his conversation on being potty trained?
Hugs,
Mom

Leslie said...

Remember "Recipe's"?

Happy Birthday to our beloved Bhoov!!

The Carr's said...

Happy Birthday Bhoov!!!!
The last picture is my fav...PRICELESS:)