Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crazy Kiddos!

These two are really keeping us on our toes these days! What will we do with three????

Snuggling after their bath
Dress up by Lola - this girl is dressed up everyday from the time she wakes up until she goes to bed. Tonight I let her wear a crown and sparkly shoes that are too big to the store. Because I just didn't feel like fighting her! In this pic, Deacon's face is marked with red marker.
Lola made a "bank drive-thru" out of boxes. You will notice a makeshift cash register, hand sanitizer, and a bowl of change. Deacon is supposed to be "driving up" in the car but he didn't get it. He was looking at her like, "I just want to sit in this box and watch a cartoon, okay?"
Dressed up again.
They are hilarious and I enjoy every minute, even though I am exhausted by the end of the day!