Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Letter to Santa


Anyone else thinking about Christmas? We are!

(The following was spoken by Lola, transcribed by Jessica.)

Dear Santa Claus,
Please bring me a toy car that's bigger than my pink Barbie car, but not bigger than my real car, like the ones at Wal-Mart. And then I want a big kid bicycle and a purple or pink kid chair with a foot-rest that is covered in pretty rainbows.
I want pretend baby food for my big fat baby doll. I also want more video games and a Leapster Portable.
I have been very good. I help my mom take care of my brother. I haven't done any hitting or punching. I have talked nice to my mom and dad. I try to clean up after myself.
Love,
Lola

The kids-and Dean have been all about the Toys R Us catalog the last week. Christmas can't be very far away!

0 comments: