Friday, March 14, 2008

No time to blog........

Everything is the same as always around here. I really haven't had time to write about anything, but there hasn't been anything to write about either. Lola stayed home from school on Tuesday with me, after I had worked all night. She didn't want to get out of bed, get dressed, eat breakfast, etc.........the time change threw her off. She needed a mental health day. She did really well for having a practically non-functioning whale of a parent all day. We took a long nap together in the afternoon and then we both felt like new people.




On Wednesday we made butterscotch oatmeal cookies..........they were SOOO good. (Yes, I ate one.) We took them to Dean's work, he said everyone finished them by the end of the day. I will post that recipe on here soon, it would work with chocolate chips, dried fruit, or whatever you wanted to put in there.




Yesterday and today I have been sick. I thought it was just allergies from our lovely torrential gusts of winds, but today it is way worse. I called my doctor, and of course the nurse said to "treat the symptoms" since I am not running fever. What do nurses know anyways???? HAHA just kidding.




Lola is heading to the Dallas area for her "Spring Break" from preschool. She will be gone 5 days. Hopefully I will have a lot accomplished around the house and everything ready for baby when she gets back.




Here are some recent pictures, some are from her Easter party at school yesterday. Enjoy.














1 comments:

neecie said...

Hope you got alot done with Lola gone but most of all I hope you are feeling better. Take care.