Saturday, March 1, 2008

Windy Day at the Park

Lola and I went to Legacy Play Village today. I can't believe that we have never been there before! It is such a great place for kids! It was built by the city (I think) with donations a few years ago. Dean is out of town until tomorrow on a business trip. I forgot how easy it is to entertain her with both of us at home! We are having a good time though, just she and I. She is a good girl. She has completely taken over our bedroom with stuffed animals, books, her blankets and pillows, and she used our bed linens to make a tent. When I work she sleeps in our room with Dean, and apparantly she tells him which side of the bed to sleep on and which pillows he can have, etc.......which does not work for me. I have to sleep right by the bathroom and I can't sleep without certain pillows. Last night was interesting to say the least. Tonight I am going to try some reverse psychology!



I think the sand was her favorite part!







1 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

What cute clothes!!!! heh heh heh
Love,
Mom/Nana K