Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Deacon is One Month!


Deacon turned One Month old on May 1st. He is such a sweet baby. He still really just eats and sleeps like most babies, but he is awake more during the day now. (and sometimes at 5 am.) He is growing like a little weed. Tonight I went up to my work and weighed him and he is almost 12 pounds!

I just figured out that someone (Lola) must have changed the settings on my camera, because all of the pictures I have taken were too large to upload. I finally realized that I had to resize them (Duh) to get them on here. I have been trying to post pictures for a week!



Last week, also on the 1st of May, Dean's sister Andrea graduated from LCU with her BSN. Yay Andrea! Picture above is our first family photo, after the graduation.
Deacon and his Billie-Mom.
Deacon and Aunt Andrea.
Aunt Andrea and the kids.

On Friday there was a big bash for Andrea at a friend's house, it was a lot of fun. Even though she is a nurse, Andrea spends most of her time working for free helping others in our community. She and a few friends of hers live at Miracle Manor, an apartment building in an older part of Lubbock. The work that they do is awesome. She has touched so many people's lives, some of whom were at the party.
Congrats Andrea, we are so proud of you and we love you!

0 comments: