Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lola's Program and Other Happenings

This was Lola's last week of preschool! I didn't enroll her in the summer program this year. She went last year and I worked the nights before she went, but it is more like a day camp than school. I figured we can do other things at home, and she is going to take dance class and swimming lessons. Let the summer fun begin!

Her program was Tuesday night. She is on the far left on the top row, sorry the pictures are so dark. I did use the flash.
The theme was "God's love makes the world go round" and her class sang a song called "God Made." She has been singing it for months, little did we know that she was practicing for her program! Her class was the best 2 year old class, most of them sang and they were almost in unison.
Lately, Lola's favorite story is Jonah and the Whale. She knows exactly where it is in her kid Bible, and she reads it and talks about it all the time. It's very cute.
Lola reading to Mamaw and Deacon.
Me and my child who, so far, looks nothing like me.

Deacon is 13 pounds now. He is starting to get onto a schedule, some days. He is taking more long naps. He still eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and sometimes he goes 4 hours at night. He seems to sleep a lot when I am at work and then be awake a lot when I get home (which is at 1 am.) Fun stuff!
He is outgrowing some of his 0-3 month clothes because he is SO long!
In the picture below you can see his dimples.
Lola got to use her birthday money to pick out a bathing suit. This is the one that she chose. She will tell you that her "pikini is pink and really sparkly." Her "pikini" was on clearance, so I let her get a little ring pool for the backyard too. As you can see, she is content just to swim in the bathtub.
Deacon wasn't too happy in this picture, but we were trying to get one of him in his adorable little sweater thingy. He wore it to church last week, so cute.
That's all I have.
~Jessica~


0 comments: