Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joyeaux Noel

We have had a busy but great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I have a lot of pictures to post, but I am going to wait until tomorrow.
Most of you know how I love Christmas music. I would listen to it all year long, but then I wouldn't have any friends. Anyways, the songs I really love the most are the traditional religious Christmas songs. They have so much more meaning than we give them credit for, because we are so used to hearing them! Take the time today to concentrate on the words and what they mean. And here's a sample of one of my favorite songs.
Merry Christmas!

Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings
Ris'n with healing in His wings
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth
Hark! The herald angels sing"Glory to the newborn King!"

1 comments:

Treesa said...

Good point and post