Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving started Thursday at our house with some of my family.

Dean fried our turkey, it was really pretty! And yum!

Turkey cake balls crafted by my sister, Lola, and me.
Sadly, this cake ball didn't make it.

Lola's placemat she made at school. It says "I am thankful for flowers."

One of my favorite cousins- Tim (Countrybabe) and his wife Karen.

Lola took this picture.

We were so full. I thought Hillary was going to throw up at one point. It was that full feeling that takes hours to go away, you have to sleep it off.


Friday we went to Mamaw & Doyle's house with Dean's family.
Here is Miss Priss watching all the action going on outside.

Bolt and Joey - 2 pretty Golden Retrievers.

Lola with her cousin Tyler. She loves him because he always takes her along and makes her feel like a big kid.

On the go-kart with Tyler.

On the porch with Doe Doe.
Deacon was asleep with me when most of these pictures were taken-he really was there and he loved his Thanksgiving food!

2 comments:

The Carr's said...

Your turkey creations are Martha Stewart worthy!!!!

Leslie said...

DUDE!
Aren't fried turkey's AWESOME?!?!?!

I wish I could have been there and gotten to see Country Babe and Mrs. Country Babe!

Maybe y'all will come for Christmas no?

I loved your turkey cake/balls/things...You must post the recipe's on your other page!

Also, did you tag me?
Oh what the heck...I'll do it anyway! LOL!