Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day as a Zany Zebra

Lola was so excited this morning for her first day of preschool!


This is the 3rd year that Lola has attended Sugar n Spice preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This year she is in Mrs. Mendoza's Zany Zebras. (Last year she was a Buzzy Bee, and her first year she was a Cuddly Kitten.)

Here is Lola sitting in her chair at the table. When they first get to school, they color and play for a few minutes before class begins. I guess they have to wear nametags until the teachers learn all of their names. There are a lot more kids in the 3 year old classes than there were in the 2's.

She didn't have any trouble when I left. She gave me & Deacon ad hug and kiss and was fine when we left. Lola did so well this morning in part because her one of her best friends, Ella is in her class again. They got on the floor and started playing together almost immediately.
Deacon and I had a very nice day napping, playing, and watching coverage of the atlantic tropical storms and the republican national convention!



2 comments:

The Carr's said...

Lola is so cute with her Hello Kitty get-up!!!

BeerGrl said...

I have an odd question for you. I found your page through a search on Google where you said your son's head was measuring large. I'm almost 33 weeks along and our son's head is measuring large too. They say don't worry about it, but of course I do. How large was his head measuring? Your children are beautiful.