Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trip to Dallas

We made it back late Wednesday night. It was a long trip, but a good trip.
For those of you not pictured that we got to see, we had a wonderful time with you - Summer, Cory, Ray, Shauna, Chris, Mike, etc.....I hope I didn't miss anyone! Thanks for taking time out to spend with us.


We visited my mom's work. Everyone there was SO nice and welcoming. Nana, Lola and Deacon at Nana's desk. Lola and Kelli-Mom (Dean's Mom) had a fabulous cupcake party!
She had red cheeks because she had just come back from "Sir's" Park.There is a difference between "Sir's" Park and "Kelli-mom's" Park, but you will have to ask Sir about that. :)
Papa (My Dad) and Deacon
Siblingly Love-

Me, Bradley, Hillary

Sir (Dean's Dad) and Deacon

Lyndsey (one of my BFF's) and Deacon
Deacon in a sink bath
Playing in the high chair
Dean has always had a thing for aviator goggles.....so why not put them on your baby?
Lola watched DVD's the whole way there and back, with headphones. That DVD player was one of the best purchases we have ever made.
Little man in his swim outfit-it's for next summer but it fits now. :)
Deacon checking out the waterfall with Daddy.
Lola remembered a lot of what she learned at swim lessons!
Deacon belly-surfing on the waterfall.

Several people were meeting Deacon for the first time! (There may be more pictures of him in this post for that reason.)
Leslie (my cousin) and Deacon

Aunt Greta (my aunt) and Deacon
Scott (my cousin) and Deacon
Aunt Hillary and Deacon-not meeting eachother for the first time, just chillin' out together.
The Friday thru Sunday that we were there, Lola went to Tampa, FL with my Dad and Michelle. Yes, I let her go on an airplane without me. She has traveled a lot with her grandparents since she was very little, and she really wanted to go. I missed her, but we talked on the phone every night and she picked out some seashells for me!!! Since she was about one she has spent weekends away with both sides of our family, because they would call and ask if they could have her. She is very close to all of her grandparents (all 9 of them including great-grandparents) and they have all proven themselves trustworthy in our eyes.
Hopefully I will have some pictures of her Florida trip soon and I can post them.
Lola was really excited to get back to preschool! We are all back in the swing of regular life.
Monday morning I am flying back to Dallas briefly to attend my great-aunt's funeral and I will be back early Tuesday. Other than that, everything is normal around here.
Ta-ta for now.

1 comments:

bailey said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I just joined the blogging world, stop by to see it sometime!