Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Teething Bites!

As I mentioned recently, Deacon has had 2 teeth break through. Either they are still pushing their way out, or he has some others about to break through, because he has been very grumpy the last 3 days! Usually he is the happiest, smiliest baby. Yesterday I could not leave his sight or he would scream. It was a fun day. Hopefully today will be better. Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks that I haven't posted yet.
Just being cute

Lola's "clubhouse" made of kitchen chairs, my afghan, the highchair, and her tray.

Lola likes to "rock" Deacon in the rocking chair.


This is the face she usually makes when she is talking to Deacon. :)

Deacon loves his toes!
Laughing at his sister
Lola chose to wear a hoodie this day, even though it was 95 degrees outside. I let her pick her clothes if we are staying in for the day.
We are leaving for Dallas tomorrow night and will be there for a week. I should have lots of pictures when we get back. Please pray for us to have a safe and easy trip. Until next time,
~Jessica~









0 comments: