Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Conversations with Lola Part Two: "A Beautiful Man named Dean"

While we are in Dallas, Lola is taking a 2 day trip to Florida with my dad and Michelle. We were painting her fingers and toes last night, getting all beach ready. This is the conversation we had.
Lola: "When I grow up, I'm going to live with Andrea and Kyle." (Dean's brother and sister for those who don't know.)
Me: "Okay. But don't you think that they will be married and have kids by then, and you might get married too?"
Lola: "Who do you get married to?"
Me: "To the person that you love."
Lola: "Well, I love daddy."
Me: "I know, I love him too, but he is already married to me."
Lola: "Why?"
Me: "Because that is who God made for me to marry."
Lola: "How did you find such a beautiful man named Dean?"
(I almost died of laughter, it was so cute)
Me: "You are so funny."
Lola: "My daddy is sooooo handsome!" (giggling)
This was the cutest thing she has said in a long time. She says LOTS of blogworthy things, but I just had to share that one. Here's more pics from the last week or so before we go.

Just a bunch of crazy Myatts eating breakfast for dinner.

Packing? Why do that when you can sleep? Such a pretty baby. Toes now go in the mouth!!! Lola was watching the "Doodle-Pops" (as she calls them) and I laid Deacon on the bed next to her to run and get my tea. When I came back, they were both watching the "Doodle-Pops!"

3 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

I sure love me some Lola.
What a sweet conversation. We need to write a book!

Looking forward to seeing L & D!

Love,
Mom

Leslie said...

I cannot WAIT to see you guys!
So glad y'all are here!!!

K and S Photography said...

That is the cutest story of Lola. I look foward to photographing the Myatt Family tomorrow.