Monday, September 1, 2008

5 Months Old on Labor Day!!!!!

Our sweet little chubby nugget is 5 months old today! He can sit by himself like a little tripod for a couple of minutes at a time, and then the weight of his belly pulls him down, or he gets tired and tips himself sideways. He is trying to sit up by himself, maybe by 6 months he will.
Here's a sideview of the tripod.

He still loves his exersaucer and tries to put all the little gadgets into his mouth.

Today Lola played cars with him - sort of. Mostly he watched and chewed on a car. He doesn't take his eyes off of her when she is in the room. He thinks she is hilarious!
Saturday night Lola and I made brownies, and she and I "licked the bowl!" We always did that when we were kids. :)

Last night my mom was keeping the kids and Lola was still up at around midnight. (She has been going to bed late this last week.) She told my mom and our friend Terri, "Sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night, my mom lets me color." Yeah right............
Tomorrow is the first day of preschool! Look for pictures of that soon.

3 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

I was wondering if Lola had a hard time getting up this morning since she probably got up during the night and colored?

We need to write a book on Lola-isms! She cracks me up!

Love,
Mom

The Carr's said...

5 months already...thats crazy!!! I need to come and visit or something. I feel like it has been forever....

Leslie said...

Well, if she gets to color, can I come color too???

Yes, I agree with your mom...We DEFINITELY need a book of "Lola-isms"!!!