Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I HATE Play-Doh!

This is the mess that has been left for me alone to clean up, and it is ALL OVER my kitchen. After a particularly long few days with little sleep, I am not happy about this.
Most of it would be easy to clean without all the little pieces of dried play-doh.
And wet play-doh.
PLEASE DON'T EVER BUY MY KIDS PLAY-DOH!!!! The evil thing about little kids is that they act really sweet and wonderful for other people, and like little devils for their parents. Even if Lola plays nice and cleans up after herself at your house, SHE DOESN'T AT MINE! Even with toys and priveledges taken away, this is a daily battle for us. It is probably the one thing in my life that I absolutely CANNOT stand.
SO, I will ask again, please never ever ever buy my kids play-doh. Or markers for that matter. You will run the risk of me snatching it out of their little hands at after they have opened it and throwing it in the trash, most likely causing them to cry. You don't want my kids to cry, do you?
Then don't buy them play-doh.

6 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

I made you and your siblings play with the evil clay outside on the patio...then I would wash it off with a hose.

Michelle said...

and a day is coming.....much sooner than you could possibly EVER DREAM when you are going to miss cleaning up those little messes...and you'll shake your head and wonder why it was so upsetting at the time. You'll have to trust me on this one.

Hoots Musings said...

Trust me on this one, Michelle C is correct on this. I would give anything for just one day of you, Bhoov and Hill being little again.

Smile, it does get better!
Mom

K and S Photography said...

I hope today was better for you.

Hoots Musings said...

We prayed for Lola last night! She is precious and wonderfully made.

Love,
Mom

The Carr's said...

I'm sorry that happened:(