Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Heart My Husband - He's a Good Person

It is about 1:30 am. Dean got called around 12:45 that something needed to be done at work, and there was no one to do it. So he went and did it. Even though it's not his job. For the second time tonight. Earlier he went to fix a computer that crashed. He's just a really stellar guy. If it was me, first of all I wouldn't have answered the phone. Secondly, I would have turned it off after I knew who it was calling me. He was about to go to bed, and has to be there at 8 in the mornings. He's just a good person. He cares about his job not just because it is a paycheck, but he cares about the quality of work that gets done.
Also, you should see the spotlessness (is that a word?) of Lola's room. He cleaned it with her after he got home from work the first time tonight. Did I mention it's Sunday? (Monday) Anyways, All him. So not me. He's a good cleaner.
Here's a picture of us last year in Vegas. I love him.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Make sure Lola's room stays spotless, tell her Nana wants to see it all clean with her new furniture!

Leslie said...

Oooh!!!
New furniture??!
I MUST see pictures! LOL!

Yeah, Dean is a pretty cool dude!
We love Dean!!