Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at Billiemom's

Christmas Eve we spent the day at Billiemom's house. Dean had to work but he took a long lunch to come open presents with us.
This is our cousing Palmer, just chillin with his new toy.
Lola opening with Lauren looking on.
Sweet cousinly love.
Deacon staring at his monkey he got from Aunt Lauri. It makes sounds and he tries to communicate with it. Will post a video of that soon.
Dean, Deacon, and Kellimom. I didn't get a lot of pictures this day. I misplaced my camera several times. It was a great day though, and Billiemom cooked a wonderful brunch and Christmas dinner as usual.
I had to cut out early and go to work. I worked 1/2 a shift on Christmas Eve. When I got home at 1 Dean and I finished wrapping presents and waited for Santa Clause!

0 comments: