Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at Mamaw's

I have so many pictures I decided to break these up into seperate posts. They are out of order.

On Friday the 26th we celebrated at Mamaw and Doe-Doe's house. They are such a fun bunch of people and we are usually only all together at Christmas, so it is really fun. The day started off when Dean's mom and dad came to get the kids and take them out to the country with them. I was going to do a little shopping.........but my shopping buddy got sick. So I took a nap instead, and it lasted FIVE hours. It was great!


Here are the kids that morning waiting for Kelli-mom and Sir at the front door.
Lola opening one of her gifts.
Sweet baby Bella. She is our cousin who was born only a couple of weeks after Deacon!
Cute cousin Josh and his tractor.
Lola in her new dress-up outfit from Mamaw!
Deacon was lovin on his daddy while we opened presents.
Lola passed out in the backseat on the way home.
We stayed pretty late that night and all played a rip-roarin' game of Balderdash. It was a very fun day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I stumbled upon your blog. I'm a Jessica too. And I have two kids too. And I'm a midwife too. (Though not working in the midwife sense of the word.) Working as a mom - yip! 24/7! Your pictures of your kids are super - your little girl is really very cute indeed! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie said...

I love love love the pics!!!
Is Deacon walking already????

Leslie said...

Oh yeah....
I'm envious of your FiestaWare!
I want red ones!

Maybe that's what I should ask everyone for next year...Go some place they have it, and start a gift registry, that way I don't get any duplicate pieces! (Like I have room to put it away in my kitchen, but hey, a girl can dream can't she?)