Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day

Santa visited our house early Christmas morning! He laid out all the kid's presents nicely. He brought toys, clothes, and books mostly. However, I misplaced my camera from the night before and didn't get good pictures of all the loot before they tore into it.

It was a Tinkerbell themed Christmas for Lola.
"Look what Santa brought you, Deacon!!!"
"Share those toys with me our you're mine!"
These pictures were taken with the camcorder, so they are a little blurry. She loves this movie.
"Geez mom & dad all this playing is making me tired!"
Deacon loves this table. It lights up and sings, and he dances along with the music.
Later that day we had Christmas with Tim, Kelli, Andrea and Kyle. More toys, clothes, and books for the kids. Lola got a Fancy Nancy doll, which I do not have a picture of, because I misplaced my camera. By this time it had arrived back at our house, and it got stuck under a pile of presents and I found it when we were done opening. I need help. Anyways, Deacon loves his little car. It unfolds and makes into a push toy, so he can learn to walk with it!
Dean's dad made a brisket for dinner and it was sooooo good. Our cousins came over to eat with us. Dean sat at the kid's table.

My new purple fiestaware from Dean's parents. I got six serving pieces, all in purple! Doesn't it look great with the yellow? I also have red.
More fiestaware.
Merry Late Christmas Everyone!

0 comments: