Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Teaser.....................

Tomorrow night, a blog post that I did last summer will be featured on BabyBlogAddict.com!!!! Please, please, please, all two of my readers go and check it out. Show me some love, people!
In honor of what I consider to be a momentous occasion in my blogging life, there will also be a brand new "Conversations with Lola," right here, on Myatt Family Jewels.
Be sure and come back Monday night. You won't be disappointed!

Here's a hint as to the subject of the new post:

Scroll down,
Keep scrolling,
Keep scrolling,
almost there,




See you all tomorrow! (All 2 of you!)

1 comments:

The Carr's said...

OKAY...seriously!!!! Who's hair is that???? It's not Dean or Deacon and Lola's hair I don't remember it being that dark..so it must be yours or is this just a joke??!!!