Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dear Deacon,

You were born on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at 6:20 in the evening. Your dad and I went to the hospital that morning very early. My labor with you only lasted about 10 hours - that was short compared to your sister! You weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounces. You had the biggest baby feet and hands we had ever seen. The footprints on your birth certificate were enormous!

You were and still are precious in every way. You had fuzzy blonde hair that has now turned into sweet little blonde curls. You are such a happy baby. Everyone is always commenting on how happy you seem and how you are always smiling.

Since you were born, I have been able to be at home with you and your sister more than I was before you came. I have enjoyed all of the time I had with you in your first year and I will never stop thanking God for giving us such a precious gift - a son.
"For this child I have prayed, and God gave me what I asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27
Happy Birthday Deacon!
We Love You SO much!

0 comments: