Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Circus

April 22nd was Dean's birthday. We ended up with tickets to the circus that night. I don't remember having been to the circus before, and it was pretty fun. We made butterscotch cakeballs for his birthday.

Lola enjoyed the circus the most probably.
This was the little weenie dog tribe that did so many cool tricks-I took this picture for you guys, Leslie and Aunt Greta! Some weenie dog love!
The elephants were my favorite part. I was in awe.

Deacon spent the entire first 30 minutes fussing because we couldn't let him get down and walk around. (We were in the very top last row at the coliseum.) After Dean went and got snacks, he calmed down. And, yes, he ate popcorn. Quite well actually. Try to eat something in front of that kid and then tell me not to give him popcorn! Also, he has eleven teeth.


Me and my sweet punkin at the circus!
So.....there's a lot more I could blog about tonight but kids are in bed and I REALLY want to catch up on my shows.
G'night!

2 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Cute outfit D has on! Lola will remember this for a long time, I remember seeing Roy Rogers and Dale Evans when I was her age. Yee haw!
Were there clowns and were you afraid of them?

Leslie said...

Thanks for the Weenie Dog Tribe picture! I love it!!!

Some day I will have a weenie dog tribe....well...maybe just 2...LOL!

Deacon looked so cute in his green shirt, and you and Lola are just be-yoo-ti-ful!

Love y'all, and give the kids hugs from me!