Monday, May 18, 2009

I have nothing good to say today. Here's a picture of my kids in the bathtub. I stood on the toilet to take this so my camera wouldn't get ruined. They were having a "splash party."

Want to see something gross?



Deacon after finishing his very first bean burrito.

Mr. Cutie hanging out in the kitchen cabinets.
We are in the throws of some pretty challenging behavior-the worst yet. Harder than the "I'm a new 3-year-old with a new baby brother" stage. This little girl has a mouth on her and boy can she talk back! I'm tired, Dean is tired. Deacon is probably tired too.
This week is the last week of preschool-Hooray! That means I don't have to show myself in all my hideousness twice a week to all the stay-at-home-luxury-suv-driving-early-morning-makeup-wearing-moms that are there to drop their kids off. Thursday night is Lola's program, and then it's the official start of summer! Swimming lessons, going on trips, etc........a nice change of pace. Have a good day, faithful readers.


0 comments: