Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Dont Want To!

First of all, Happy Mother's Day everyone! I am blessed to be a mom today to my sweet kiddos!
All day, and for the past few days, I have had the biggest case of the "I don't want to's." Here's how my thoughts went earlier this evening, just as an example. "I-don't-want-to-go-home-bathe-kids-listen-to-anymore-whining-crying-screaming-fussing-or-get-kids-in-bed-i-just-want-to-lay-down-and-watch-desperate-housewives-in-a-clean-house-oh-no-wait-my-house-is-a-pigsty-and-smells-like-dirty-dishes-and-old-trash-i-dont-want-to-do-the-dishes-AGAIN-i-don't-want-to-go-to-the-gym-and-do-my-cardio-but-i-have-to-so-i-won't-be-fat-anymore-ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh-i-need-a-vacation!!!!!!
Help me. Because I don't want to! And I really, really do need a vacation.

3 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Want to meet somewhere this week and drop the kids off?

Summer said...

Let's all go to Mexico, I bet it's really cheap right now :). Please do add me, and I'll do the same if you don't mind.

Hoots Musings said...

Has your wanter switched to "on" yet?